IT Support Technician
Location: Ilkley, West Yorkshire
Salary: up to £25k dependent upon experience and qualifications (car mileage paid)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Ilkley IT Services is currently looking to add an IT Support Technician to our existing support team. You will be required to provide our customers with a high level of professional and friendly IT support. Our success is built on 1st class customer service, delivered in a friendly approachable manner.
The role is an opportunity to join our busy service desk where customer care is paramount with opportunities to excel and grow within the business. You will work alongside experienced IT support technicians and have access to industry standard training.
About the IT Support Technician role:
- Providing end-user desktop support
- Supporting and maintaining Office 365 solutions.
- Escalate IT issues within the team where necessary.
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops.
- Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops.
- Troubleshoot desktop and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software issues.
- Provide professional and friendly support to our many clients.
- Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and problems.
- To occasionally visit customer sites to fix problems, that cannot be resolved remotely or install new equipment
- Contribute to policies, processes and procedures.
- Establishing a good working relationship with our clients and colleagues.
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology.
- Systems monitoring.
- Performance monitoring.
- Antivirus installation to desktops and laptops.
- Updating documentation software.
Requirements of the IT Support Technician:
- A strong understanding of Microsoft products, including: Windows 7, 8 & 10, MS Office products including Office 365, Windows Server 2008 /2012 / 2016, Active Directory & Group Policy.
- Office 365 administration.
- Good communication skills and relationship building.
- Network troubleshooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/ LAN troubleshooting.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience on an IT support desk or closely related IT position.
- Use of own car required (expenses paid)
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this IT Support Technician role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.