Secure all your company passwords in one place
Why use a password manager?
For a long time, it has been recommended that we all use very long, unique, and complex passwords for every login we use – be it the accounting system, a supplier portal, or simply our personal Facebook account. However, as mere humans, it has become an impossible task! That’s where a password manager comes in.
It is fair to say that you probably recognise that you have a problem with password “hygiene” because having one or two passwords for everything is more convenient. Therefore, you are leaving yourself (and the business) vulnerable to being hacked.
In many cases, your password is the only thing keeping the bad guys out. A password manager helps to solve the security and productivity issues we have.
A password manager allows users to generate long, complex passwords without remembering them. The passwords are stored in a secure vault and will be filled automatically when you land on a specific web page with a single click of a button. We can have all of your users and their passwords stored in their own vault and ready to use in 30 seconds.
Suppose you use Two Factor Authentication (which is highly recommended) for security and compliance reasons. In that case, you are probably tired of receiving a code from your phone via text message whenever you need to log in to a given portal. Our recommended password manager can also relieve you of this burden without jeopardising your security in any way.
As a business owner, one of your most significant risks is your employees! When employees leave the company, what happens to sensitive information such as passwords? Will they always be as accommodating as you would like? A password manager allows you to take immediate control of a user’s business vault and either transfer it to a new user within the organisation or simply block access to internal systems for the employee who has left.
To summarise, a password manager is now a must and will provide you with:
• Increased Productivity
We partnered with Keeper Security, the market-leading password management tool, so we have got you covered.
Keeper – the easy to use password manager
|Long, complex, unique passwords are
required to stay secure, but it is almost
impossible to remember them all.
|Keeper remembers all your passwords
|MFA is a complete pain to use, but it
|Keeper handles your MFA; it even auto-fills and submits it for you.
Keeper Enterprise includes:
- An encrypted vault for every user, with folder and sub-folder functionality
- The ability to create shared team folders
- Access from unlimited devices
- A strong policy engine with enforcement
- Built-in, continuous security audit and alerting
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Single Sign-On
- BreachWatch by Keeper
- 100GB Secure Storage
Key features include:
- BreachWatch® scans employees’ Keeper vaults for passwords that have been exposed on the dark web and notifies the user to take action. It also informs the administrator whether that employee has resolved or ignored the exposed password.
- Keeper provides password security visibility with robust reporting and auditing tools to enforce internal controls and maintain compliance standards.
- A comprehensive administration console which allows Keeper to be distributed, managed and monitored across the entire organisation and enforce password security, 2FA and other policies.
Find out more about our Cyber Security services and how we can help give you peace of mind for your business IT security